Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thomas Haden Church


Thomas Haden Church


This guy is absolutely amazing! I don't know anyone so far who likes him, or even knows him for that fact. hehe He played in one of my favorite movies "Broken Trail" Many people don't know that that has been one of my favorite movies...but it has. I have been keeping it a little secret. Why you may ask...I have noo idea!. hehe

Okay, for people who are reading this, this may be a shock. But Thomas Church is sooooo cute! :] do u see his teeth!? i mean seriously! There gorgeous! And his blue eyes! oh and i cant forget the nice jaw line.... hehe (i know i know, I'm strange) woo!

2 comments:

  1. OMG HE PLAYED LYSLE ON GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE!

    "URSALA! i found your scruntchy!" thats my favorite linee.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete